There is one thing that seems to be lacking from the garage door image when it comes to social media marketing: creativity. Consumers don’t want cut and dry, corporate-style content; they want innovative, different, and authentic branding that catches their attention. As important as having a social media presence is, it means nothing if it doesn’t get your audience engaged.
How to Increase Social Media Creativity
- Photo Quality: We understand that are proud of your new door install. But, the quality of your photo is poor, and every single tool you used is visible in the background. Instead, take the time to get all the right angles and lightening that showcases the hard work of your technicians. Posting attractive pictures of your garage doors is a great way to impress your audience.
- Be Authentic: Show your personality through your social media presence. Your audience wants authenticity, so give it to them. Being yourself can be very beneficial to your brand. If you are comical, crack a few jokes. If you are compassionate, show what you are doing for your community. If you love football, post your prediction of the Packers Vs. Bears game. Just be you, and the right audience will follow.
- Research your Audience: Doing so will help you find the most creative ways to engage with your audience. It’s the 21st century so most of the information you need to know about your audience is easily accessible. With this wealth of resources, it’s important to get to know your customers and use your resources. Over time, you will better understand your followers’ preferences. When you know your people, you know how to please them.
Why Invest in Social Media?
In today’s technology age, social media is more popular than ever. It’s becoming harder to find people who don’t have social media accounts. Research shows that the average person spends about 145 minutes a day on social media. That’s a lot of time! So what can social media marketing bring to your business?
- Grow your Audience: Social media is one of the best ways to reach a variety of audiences. Both adults and teenagers spend a lot of time on social media. If you invest in sites like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok, you never know who you’ll reach. People have the opportunity to become aware of your business and the products you sell. This has the potential to convert into sales and recurring customers.
- Develop Content: Through social media, you’ll be forced to take pictures of your work and think of entertaining captions and videos. If you have social media channels, you can also repurpose that content to a new blog post. Developing new content always has the potential to increase your ranking on Google.
- Establish Credibility: As you begin posting more about your work, you’ll show the industry knowledge you bring. If you’re regularly taking pictures of your products, you’ll have to work harder to ensure it’s up to standard. Through developing blog posts and captions, you can show the impact you’re having on the industry.
As a garage dealer, your presence on social media is intended to boost brand awareness and generate more sales. However, it is important to remember who your audience is and how you can best engage with them. So be creative. Grab the attention of your audience and don’t be afraid to stand out. You can have accounts on every social media platform, but if your content is not engaging, then you are only hindering your brand image. So remember, if you want different, be different.
Such n Such Media Offers Social Media Marketing
Are you ready to begin social media marketing? Such n Such Media has extensive experience handling social media campaigns. We can create eye-catching pictures with unique content that will expand your audience and bring credibility to your business. Do you want to discuss the next steps with our social media marketing team? Schedule a free consultation today!